Tawa2plus has undergone both pre-clinical and clinical trials to prove its safety, with no known contraindications.
- Toxicity tested (Research and Biotechnology Division, St. Luke’s Medical Center, RCRSI)
- Mutagencity tested (Research and Biotechnology Division, St. Luke’s Medical Center, RCRSI)
- Heavy metals tested (Intertek)
- Microbial tested (Intertek, ADIPQC)
- Clinically studied as safe (RCRSI, De LaSalle Health Sciences Institute)Each batch of Tawa2plus undergoes identification testing before and after processing to ensure that only pure Euphorbia Hirta is used in every capsule. The tawa-tawa is then extracted to its purest form, and encapusulated. Both process and formulation are registered in iPO. Each batch also undergoes microbial and heavy metals test to ensure safety.Tawa2plus also won the Q Asia Consumer Quality Award for the best Traditional Medicine for Dengue 2018.